ABC4All is a new kind of entity in the world, a grassroots virtual entity operated by all volunteers without funding. ABC4All Global Humanitarian Relief (GHR) Programs for advanced technologies including water, food and shelter altogether create a legacy, the ABC4All Perpetuity Dream.
The mission of ABC4All, "Maximizing Charitable Contributions on and off the Internet"™, is doable. All that is required is the understanding and cooperation of citizens in any city, town, community, state, country in the world. ABC4All Mentors join the ABC4All Mentoring TEAM Project, presently from 116 countries. To learn more please visit http://projects.tigweb.org/abc4allglobalteam
ABC4All benefits worthwhile causes (schools, charities, religious groups, nonprofits, etc.) Friends of ABC4All want to support. Anyone receptive in the global community can join and contribute to bringing the ABC4All Perpetuity Dream into reality. ABC4All is partnered with Jazz For Peace Foundation raising funds for 800 worthwhile causes during the past 9 years, now celebrating their 10th Anniversary Year. To learn more please visit http://jfp.abc4all.net
The principles of ABC4All are as follows:
1. ABC4All works with constructive influences within a community.
2. ABC4All does not discipline others.
3. ABC4All does not seek to set laws.
4. ABC4All does not confront nor challenge existing political, religious or other influences.
5. ABC4All presents opportunity where none existed before rather than attempting to change negative influences.
6. ABC4All seeks to screen, research and then offer information void of potentially harmful ingredients which, when shared with others can lead to health improvement(s) for individuals, groups and the community at large.
7. ABC4All engages with people with the understanding there is an inherent desire to work towards self-determination and improvement in living.
8. ABC4All operates in physical settings where no alcohol or drugs are consumed. Alcohol, for example, is known to kill brain cells. Such habit-forming substances are known to be harmful to humans and create influences over behavior rather than individuals determining their own behavior.
9. ABC4All seeks to assist individuals, groups and the entire community to reach self-determination and therefore improved lifestyles.
10. ABC4All operates with the assumption that with improved lifestyles, persons will be more inclined to continue efforts towards self-determination and will better care for themselves and others.
11. ABC4All, finally, assumes that, with increased self-determination of individuals, there will be carryover into the community at large that also will become healthier, with a resultant increase in the prevalence of constructive societal trends.
Please visit the ABC4All Portal4Relief at http://home.abc4all.net.